Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Spreadsheets

The spreadsheet project that I decided could best be molded to fit a Spanish high school class was the State Economy Chart. This was a project given to students to learn about the economy of a state while learning to use Microsoft Excel in an efficient way. I could give this project to students while eliminating states and adding Latin American countries. This would give my students a great insight into what is happening in countries that they never would have researched otherwise. I believe that research in a particular country increases cultural awareness and fosters a passion for learning the language. They reason that I became passionate about the Spanish language was after a project I did on Honduras my sophomore year of high school. By using this project I believe that I could greatly improve the passion for the language my students would have.

1 comment: